Saturday, September 14, 2013

Errr

One thing I gotta admit. From time to time I still miss you. 
But thinking back about everything that happened. I don't think it's fair for me.

You showed me attitude on recent months. You can't trust me. Yes I know I fucked up. But I've changed and reminding you that it won't happen again.
However, you can't bring that whole incident out of your head. 

And now you are posting stuff that seems like I'm the one that leaved you? And that I should apologize and stuff like that? Come on. 

You are the one that left me, you are the one that said I need my fucking freedom, you are the one that's making things ugly. 

Now I'm wondering, why should I apologize? Why should I make myself so miserable for the things that i haven't done wrong? Why should I still say I love you when you don't even have enough faith and trust in me? 

Maybe I'm the one that I should say this, don't come into my life if you can't even learn to trust me. 

Oh yeah, I will be strong. I will be better then ever. On the other note, I will not put my fucking head down to bring you back into my life. Because I'm not sorry for what I haven't done. 

Now, lets focus on what's in it for myself. 

No comments: